Miles

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hard run

wow. that. was. hard.
Back from the good ol' gym. I never went last night. I wasn't feeling well. I was actually asleep by 9:30. So this morning, my plan was to get the 3 big kids off to school, bundle up Anni and hit the gym. hard. My intentions were warm up, run 20 minutes, walk 1 minute, run 20 minutes, walk 1 minute, run 20 minutes and cool down. yea well intentions were good, but it didn't happen. I'm not sure if it's because I only had an apple and coffee for breakfast or if it's because I'm still not feeling well but I only mustered 1.5 miles.

I was waiting, hoping the kid room would call me down to get Anni cause she pooped or was crying. nope. didn't happen. So I stopped the treadmill and sat in the sauna for 15 minutes and watched the old wrinkly, short, chubby men in speedos walking around the pool area. There's always tomorrow to add to those 45 miles this month, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Mustering up 1.5 miles is great, dont get yourself down. Next time do 1.75. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete