Miles

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pain

I was starting to have pain in my left hip area last week, so I was thankful to have a super busy week of birthday planning for my oldest baby girl Abbi.
I was so busy with planning the party, school functions and work that I could not get to the gym. So I thought great, a week to rest my hip.
This morning we headed to the gym. Kids are on spring break-momma had to get her run on. I ran for the first time in a week. 2 miles in 20 minutes. not too shabby but not too great either. oh well. I got off the dreadmill and hopped on the stepper. That's when I felt the pain even more. Ouch. I have no idea what is causing the pain, but it hurts. I'm thinking it's a hammy strain of pull? It feels like the tendon leading to my butt bone is over stretched or something. I hope it gets better before my race at the end of April!!! I'm thinking I'm gonna stick to the elliptical (snore) for a bit then ease my way out to running. I'm gonna get my Yoga poses on as well. Pigeon pose anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment